17 Perks of Being a Tall Girl
What we lack in modesty, we make up for in size.
1. You get to eat more.
The bigger the body, the more calories it needs. Science, y'all.
2. You can see everything at a concert, no matter where you stand.
You don't need to shove, no one steps on you - it's a win-win, really.
3. Same goes for movie theaters!
The days of craning your neck around a person's giant head are long, long gone.
4. You probably earn more money.
A 2004 study by Timothy Judge at the University of Florida found that, on average, every additional inch earns you an extra $789 per year. You'll need it for food and concert tickets, obviously.
5. You'll always find shoes in your size, whether in the Store or online
When it seems like the whole world is fighting over the final pair of size 6s, your size 10 feet will be a blessing.
6. You can reach the tallest cabinets and the highest outlets.
And you don't need help to change a lightbulb!
7. Someone, at some point, has complimented your long legs.
And it made you feel like a total supermodel (which you totally can be!)
8. You don't need to wear heels, but if you do, you'll still look awesome.
If your legs were super long before, you look insanely good now.
9. You get attention and respect wherever you go.
No one ever babies you. You're just too commanding!
10. And you're targeted way less by creeps.
Well, not always...
11. But if a hot guy wants to talk to you, he can always use this line as an ice breaker:
12. Even if you can't play sports, you can kind of play sports.
You have a leg up in basketball, at the very least.
13. And, although you have your bad days, you're still happier being tall.
According to the National Bureau of Economic Research, women who are above average height report higher levels of happiness than shorter women.
14. And this never happens:
15. Or this.
16. So go take up some space and live your life, you tall goddess!
(And give a nice, suffocating hug to your short friends, too).
17. Always remember...