12 Crazy Toilet Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!
One-third of Americans flush the toilet while still sitting on it.
1. More people in the world have mobile phones than toilets.
2. Your smartphone has about 20 times more bacteria than a toilet handle.
3. Humans spend 3 months of their lifetime sitting on the toilet
4. Over $100,000 US dollars was spent on a study to determine whether most people put their toilet paper on the holder with the flap in front or behind. The conclusion: three out of four people have the flap in the front.
5. Most American toilets flush in the key of E Flat.
6. The average person goes to the toilet about 2,500 times a year.
7. The average desk has 400 times more bacteria than the average toilet seat.
8. Urine on a toilet seat is a pretty sterile liquid.
9. Televisions are more common in Afghanistan than toilets.
10. The Pentagon uses about 636 toilet paper rolls per day.
11. The inhabitants of ancient Rome had a Toilet God: 'Crepitus'
12. One-third of Americans flush the toilet while still sitting on it.